FreshEngage version 5.0 & 6.0
Instructions to install App from Freshdesk Marketplace.
Install From Freshdesk Marketplace
Freshdesk Customer can search for the FreshEnage App in Freshdesk Marketplace. Once He/She got the App, He/She will get an option for installing the App. While installing the App, the customer needs to provide the Freshdesk API key. Customers can get API key by login into his/her Freshdesk tenant - from Profile Settings.
Steps for installing App:-
- Paste your API key into textbox next to “Freshdesk API Key”. Once you paste the key click on “CONNECT FRESHDESK ACCOUNT”.
- Once you you are successfully connected select the date from which you want to use tickets for Machine Learning Model Training.
- Select the Category Field which you want FreshEngage to use for training & update. THen click on install.
- Congratulations! Now your FreshEnage App is installed Successfully.
- Now you need to do some configuration from Freshdesk Control Panel.
- You will get an email from the FreshEnage team. It will contain your login information. This email will require in order to use other features of FreshEngage.
- In order to use FreshEngage, the customer needs to set up his own machine learning model. Customers can use their existing tickets to train model or they can use their own data in CSV format. For the training model, customers need to login FreshEngage External Console. Login credentials will be provided in the above mentioned email.
Model Training using own data
In order to use FreshEngage version 4.0, the Customer needs to set up his own ML trained model. He/She can use either his/her own data in the form of CSV or He/She can use existing tickets from FreshDesk. In case of CSV data customer needs to download sample labeled CSV file from "training" page. Customers CSV data format should be the same as in the downloaded sample labeled CSV file. To train model using existing tickets, Customer need to have at least 100 tickets in each category in his/her freshdesk account.
If you are using own CSV data file for training then once your training gets complited you will see some types(keywords). You need to add these keywords/Types in Freshdesk.
Once you logged In into https://freshenage.iengage.io , follow below instruction to set up trained model.
Steps for training Model :-
- Login into https://freshenage.iengage.io.
- Go to Training page by clicking “Training” from nav bar.
- For ref. See below image.
- Choose your way for training.
- Use existing data
- Click on the “Import” button.
- Choose your CSV file. File type CSV is mandatory.
- Give some name to model.
- Click on the Train button.
- Pre Training Analysis. Refer to the next bold point.
- After successful training, You will see your trained model record in the table. If you want to use this model for ticket classification. Hit the radio button front of your model name to set as the default model.
- To test the accuracy of your trained model, you will get the option to test in the same row of that record. Where you need to provide some text and system will return confidence in float.b. Use existing tickets.
- Use existing tickets.
- Click on the “Train Model Using Freshdesk Tickets” button.
- Choose “Since Date” from which date you want to fetch tickets. The date format should be YYYY-MM-DD. The date is mandatory.
- Select the Source that you want to fetch Tickets for model training.
- Click on Train button.
- Pre Training Analysis. Refer to the next bold point.
- After successful training, You will see your trained model record in the table. If you want to use this model for ticket classification. Hit the radio button front of your model name to set as default model.
- To test the accuracy of your trained model, you will get the option to test in the same row of that record. Where you need to provide some text and the system will return confidence weight age in float.
Pre Training Analysis :
While training models from both ways you will get pre-training analysis. This is an analysis of data that you have provided for model training. If all data is sufficient and valid then you will get option to train the model. In other cases, you can correct your data or cancel the training for that particular model.
FreshEngage Extra Features
Facebook Messenger As Channel
Customer can configure their Facebook page to solve his/her customer problem by creating a ticket in Freshdesk. In order to configure Facebook Page, Customer needs to login to https://freshenage.iengage.io, For credentials customer will get an email after the successful installation of the Freshenage App.
Steps for adding Facebook Messenger as channel :-
- Login into https://freshenage.iengage.io .
- Go to Configuration page by clicking “Configuration” from the navbar.
- You will see Facebook subscription option. Enable it.
- Now you will get one pop up. In pop up there will be facebook login button. Login into facebook using this button, click on “continue as <FB user Name>“. Now you will get the list of your facebook pages. Select the page that you want to configure by clicking on checkbox front of your page name and click next. Now you will get on permission page. Please do not modify any of these permissions. Click on Done, then click OK.
- Now select page from dropdown. Other fields will be filled up automatically.
- Click on Submit. Your Facebook configuration is done now.
- In your Freshdesk, go to Admin -> General Settings -> Ticket Fields and create three new custom types "Question", "Complaint", "Appreciation", "Comment", "Suggestion" ignore if you already have.